Pretty Much Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The girl that everyone forgot about...

3 posters

Go down

The girl that everyone forgot about... Empty The girl that everyone forgot about...

Post  Leah Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Candice said that I can repost it in this section. xD

Walking quickly, I calculated the speed and distance from my path each 8th grader was, and dodged them accordingly. If anyone touched me, I would be sunk.

Thankfully, I walked fast enough that nobody would come near me. Ha. It had a good feeling, being the one that nobody wanted to associate with. The outcast.

Out of the blue, a 7th grader came from behind the pillar. If I had been normal, we would have bumped into each other, lost everything that we were holding, and had one of those boy-meets-girl-by-running-into-her-purposely-and-helping-her-up-and-gets-her-to-like-him moments.

But I’m not normal.

As he passed, his shoulder went through my shoulder. I shivered. Warmth. I hated warmth. I couldn’t feel the warmth that the sun gave me, or the cold of the brick. But I could feel the heat of a person’s body. It made me miss regular life, the life that was before the accident.

The boy, as if trying to be discreet, turned his head around slightly. His eyes looked confused, but not frightened. That was good; he thought he had just missed my shoulder.

Looking at the boy again, I saw that he was cute. Believe me, it takes a little and a lot to be cute by my standards. It was confusing. I hadn’t liked anyone in years of going to this school. Nobody had liked me. He probably wasn't anyone special.

I shoved my books into my bag and followed him anyway.
Leah
Leah

Back to top Go down

The girl that everyone forgot about... Empty Re: The girl that everyone forgot about...

Post  Candice(: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:47 pm

*Snort* xD
Great. again. xP
Candice(:
Candice(:

Back to top Go down

The girl that everyone forgot about... Empty Re: The girl that everyone forgot about...

Post  Aqua Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Nice story! AGAIN, lol.

Aqua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum